sábado, 27 de octubre de 2012


TOPIC
GREETING AND MEETING PEOPLE

Complete the sentences below with in, on, at and some personal information where necessary. See the example.

a. Christmas is on December 25th. (date)

b. My mother's birthday is __________(date)

c. My birthday is _____________(month)

d. This year my birthday is __________(day of the week)

e. My best friend's birthday is ________(date)

f. My country's day Independence Day is ________. (date).

g. My English class is ______________(time)

h. Christopher Columbus discovered America ______ (year)

i. This year Christmas is _________(day of the week)

j. There aren't classes ________Thursday.

k. (date)____ Sundays my family and I go to church.

l. Valentine's Day is ________________________ (date)

m. The party was ____________8:00 pm. (time)

n. New year is celebrated ____________(date)

o. Halloween is celebrated _____________(date)

p. The battle of Tarqui is ______(date)








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario