viernes, 3 de junio de 2016

PArticipación para la Jornada Cultural.




Estimados estudiantes de 9no A 
Un cordial saludo.

Aquí la parte que les toca aprender a ustedes:
Mr. Miguel Chango
(Favor estudie esta parte para la participación el día Martes 7 Junio)
As you know. I am Mark Zuckerberg and I’m still alive. I was always interested in numbers. I have participated in a number of contests and have won some medals. In addition I was always interested in computers.
I consider I have verbal intelligence because I can speak some languages and I love reading. I have mathematical intelligence because I am good at numbers. I have kinesthetic intelligence because I am talented in fencing. I have interpersonal intelligence because I enjoy interacting with others. Finally I have visual spatial intelligence because I am an expert designing computing programs.

Mr. Fernando Estevez
(Favor estudie esta parte para la participación el día Martes 7 Junio)
Well, when I was alive, I was a medical doctor. I was always interested in medical researching. I had interpersonal intelligence, because I understood others' pains and I tried to find remedies to cure them. I can say I didn’t have kinesthetic and visual intelligences. Because I wasn’t good at sports and designing anything. But I was a successful person. 


Best regards
Carmita Cortez Narváez
English Teacher

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario