sábado, 18 de enero de 2014






                          can for abilities



Practice these exercises. 






  Complete the sentences. Use can or can’t.

Example:

My mother can't stand on her head.

1.   You _____ play basketball.
2.   Gaby ______ speak Quichua.
3.   My brother _____ do cool skate tricks.
4.   Karina ______ play the piano.
5.   Odeth ______ drive a car
6.   Sofia _______ dance tango.
7.   Seilyn ______ swim.
8.   My teacher ______ whistle.
9.   Francisco _______ ride a bike.
10.  Ivan Vallejos ______ climb very high mountains.
11.   Tonny Melendez ______ play the guitar with his feet.
12.   I _______ play the guitar with my feet.
13.  They ______ juggle

  
Now change the sentences into questions.

Example:
Can't my mother stand on her head ?
1.  _________________________________
2. _________________________________
3. _________________________________
4. _________________________________
5. _________________________________
6. _________________________________
7. _________________________________
8. _________________________________
9. _________________________________
10. ________________________________


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario