miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013




EXERCISES WITH THIS, THAT, THESE, THOSE
A. Complete
1.       Is ……………..your father?
2.       Are ………………..your books?
3.       Are ……………….his umbrellas?
4.       Is …………….a plane?
5.       Is …………..her family?
6.       ………………are really great pictures.
7.       The teachers of  ………………school are nice.
8.       ……………………is our radio.
9.       ………………..animals are in danger of extinction.
10.   ……………… are watches.
B. Complete the text.
Hi. My name is Gaby. ………………… are my parents. ……………is my mother and this is my father. ……………...are my brothers and those are my sisters. ……………..are my pets. Their names are Ruffo and Paquita. …………….is my room. Here is my backpack. ……………are my new CDs. My favorite singer is Ricardo Arjona. My favorite song is FUISTE TU.
C.  Unscramble the words.
1.       are / new / jeans / those / my/  .              ……………………………………………………………………..
2.       great /that / really / is / movie/  .  …………………………………………………………………………..
3.       red scarf / is / this / a / .  …………………………………………………………………………………………….
4.       my / these / books / are /.     ………………………………………………………………………………………
5.       brothers / are / these /.          …………………………………………………………………………………….

D. Change into plural sentences
1.
This orange is very nice.
2.
That student writes well.
3.
That house is near the beach.
4.
This book belongs to George.
5.
That dog barks all night.
6.
That computer is old.
7.
This lesson is very difficult.
8.
That person sings badly.
9.
This exercise is easy.
10.
This man works at my shop.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario