sábado, 25 de mayo de 2013



        PRACTICING GRAMMAR

       A.     Rewrite the sentences. Use plural nouns.
       1.      There are three……………………. on the table. (glass)
       2.      Fanny and Jorge brush their ………………….. every day. (tooth)
       3.      I saw 2 ……………………. Swimming in the tank. (fish)
       4.      How many ………………… are there in the farm. (sheep)
       5.      There are five ……………………. in my family. (person)
       B.     Write sentences using the cues. Use a or an.
       1.      Brian is ……….. Australian teenager.
       2.      I have ………… yellow umbrella.
       3.      My grandfather is ……….. old man.
       4.      My mother makes …………..orange cake.
       5.      This is ………….. easy question.
      C.     Complete the sentences with in, on or at.
      1.      My teacher’s birthday is …………. December 14th.
      2.      I start classes at school ………….. one o’clock.
      3.      My classmates and I do homework ………… the morning or at night.
      4.      I have English classes ………………. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
      5.      My boyfriend was born …………. April.

     VOCABULARY

     D.     Write the nationality for each country
     1.      Great Britain   ……………………………………………………
     2.      Poland              …………………………………………………..
     3.      France              …………………………………………………..
     4.      Morocco          ………………………………………………….
     5.      Lebanon          ………………………………………………….
    E.      Unscramble the letters to find months. Write sentences.
    1.      ……………………………………………………………………………….. ( ugatsu)
    2.      ……………………………………………………………………………….. (rebcoot)
    3.      ………………………………………………………………………………… ( yma)
    4.      ……………………………………………………………………………………….. (iparl)
    5.      …………………………………………………………………………………… (yarjuna)

    COMMUNICATION

   F.      Complete the conversation
   A:    What’s your name?
   B:  Francisco
   A: ………………………………………………………………….
   B:  F-R-A-N-C-I-S-C-O
   A: ………………………………………………………………..
   B: 12-17 Bolivar and Mejía Street.
   A: ……………………………………………………..
   B: 06257-684
   A: ……………………………………………………….
   B: My birthday? It’s on October 19th


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario