viernes, 23 de mayo de 2014




Practice this dialogue in pairs



Present continuous

Leslie: Hey what’s up? What are you doing?

Tamily: I’m studying for the English test tomorrow….and finishing the math homework. What about you?

Leslie: Same….I’m also cleaning my room and chatting to Ronny on facebook.

Tamily: Do you know what the test is about?

Leslie: Well I’m studying present continuous, rooms and other parts of the house, prepositions of place and places in a town.

Tamily: Oh thanks! I’m trying to study. Wait a second. Would you like to study with me?

Leslie: I’d love it, but I’m helping my mother too.

Tamily: What? Are you helping your mother?

Leslie: Yes,  and I think I’m going to study all night for the test tomorrow.

Tamily: We are getting too distracted when we talk to each other.

Leslie: Yeah!. See you tomorrow Tamily.

Tamily: Good luck on the test Leslie!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario