domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014

USING PRESENT CONTINUOUS (PROGRESSIVE)








Practice this dialogue
           Read the following interview. Complete the blanks with present continuous.  
1.     Some people ______ ________ (sitt)on the grass and eating ice-cream.
2.    She ___  _______ (go) to school by bus today.
3.    The girl ____  _________ (cry) as her cell lost.
4.    They ____  ________ (plan) a trip to Imbabura mountain.
5.    Somebody in the street  ____  ______ (ask) me for the time.
6.    I _____    _______ (meet) my friends tomorrow.
7.     The shop assistant _____   ________ (help) me to choose the shoes.
8.    We ____    _______ (study) English now.
9.    He _____  _______ (try) to do the crossword.
10.  I _____   ______ (write) a letter to my aunt.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario