domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014




Practice this dialogue







Present Continuous Dialogue Completion
Read the sentences. Complete the blanks 
1.   Rosanna: Hi, John. Nice to see you. What_____      __________ (do) these days?
2.   John: Hi, Rosanna. My teacher and my class ______ _________ (work) too much for the Cultural Week for next month at school. And you?  ______  _______  _________(still study) French?
3.   Rosanna: Yes. I don’t like it very much because it is not easy. But one good thing is that I ______  _________ (write) to a French boy who lives in Marseilles. It helps with my French.   _______   ______  ________ (go) to work now?
4.   John: No, I _____ _______ (go) to the supermarket to do some shopping. Do you want to come with me?
5.   Rosanna: Sorry, I can’t. I _____ ______(go) to La Victoria to meet my friend Melissa. She ________  ________(help) me with my math homework. I´ll call you tomorrow.
6.   John: Ok. I ______   _______  (waiting) your call. Bye.
7.   Rosanna: See you!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario